X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The beginning.

This is the beginning of my blueberry bed. The large ones were throw aways SC from a friend of mine and the others were gifts from a friend of mine. Thanks w.c. and b.b. I did get ammonia sulphate put out today. The SC were large to transplant but I managed and all survived.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Looking good Hershell. Keep a check on your nitrogen since the wood chips consume a lot to decompose and the BB roots want to grow close to the surface.
    Darkman AKA Charles in Pensacola South of I-10 zone 8b/9a

Comment

• Hershell
      Hershell commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Charles, I need all the help I can get with these critters.

Looks good Hershell. If you get a PH meter like http://www.amazon.com/Rittenhouse-82...+acidity+meter it takes away all the guess work. Using the acid also makes it so much easier.
    Cutting sales on willsfigs.com started Nov 1 and will continue till about March 1.

Comment

Ok Wills, I guess I'm from Missouri. You need to show me.
      Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Come on down
        Cutting sales on willsfigs.com started Nov 1 and will continue till about March 1.

Comment

Nice Hershell! Glad to see you expanded into the blue world! I'm sure Wills will be sure you succeed with your blues. I still haven't got to plant my figs yet but when I do just know I haven't forgot about you. I will let you know when and what cuttings I got if your still interested. I was able to plant one of my Golden Grapefruits, Tropic Snow Peach and a Loquat last week. Had to for the inspector as they require three trees plant for city code. Next will be figs and more citrus. Good luck with your blues and keep the pics coming! Love seeing those blueberry pics!

Rob

Comment

• Hershell
            Hershell commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Blueboy.
        Working...
        X