X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueberry plants - Home Depot

Years ago I got a number of BB plants at their garden section that were large, healthy, reasonable and were older varieties but that do well here. I've never gotten any online from them, but they seem reasonable. And free shipping w order of $45. Unfortunately there is a list of states to which they can't send them, mine included. And I think these are very small plants. Liners probably.

http://www.homedepot.com/s/blueberry%2520plant?NCNI-5

"Item cannot be shipped to the following state(s): AK,CA,CO,FL,GU,HI,OR,PR,SC,TX,VI,WA"
    SoCal, zone 10.
    www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Thanks for posting that Gina, Ive never though about looking at Home Depot online to see what varieties they have access to. Honestly, Im a little surprised! I got my first Rabbiteyes from them several years ago. Actually, those were the two plants that started my addiction, then I saw fruitnuts post on GW and it was off to the races. Ive never been the same since!

Comment

Your welcome. They were one of the few places I could find that would ship a couple of the newer UF varieties. If they shipped to California, I would have purchased Scintilla and Farthing just to try them out.
      SoCal, zone 10.
      www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

Working...
      X