X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thermalito fig

Excellent fig with great flavor!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

That’s awesome. I’m can’t wait to try one. I doubt it it will be this year for me though as my first double bump just formed. Congrats though!

Comment

• Fig-Doctor
      Fig-Doctor commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it deserves its hype!

Looks great. I’m looking forward to getting fruit from my tree in the next couple of years.
    Cartersville, GA Zone 7b
    WL: Sant Josep, Joualle Noire, Crozes, and probably a few more...

Comment

I tried it first time last year and it was excellent
      MJ
      Chicago Zone 5
      Figbid Listings Varieties List

Comment

I am glad that Thermalito is doing well for you there in Florida. There are some figs that excel here in our dry heat and wasps, only to underwhelm when they face conditions in a different clime.

Thermalito is a keeper here as well.
        CA 9b "May you sit under your own fig tree..." This metaphor, in use since Solomon, is a wish for the receiver's spirit to know peace, for their family to be secure, and for their life to be fruitful.

Comment

• Fig-Doctor
          Fig-Doctor commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, Thermalito is doing excellent job! Great flavor and No figs has been split so far! I can’t quite understand how it is possible! We have had rains every single day!

• Fig-Doctor
          Fig-Doctor commented
          Editing a comment
          By the way, my Exquisito looks exactly same with my Nardi Black! I think ether they are same fig or very closely related! Any opinions?

• Bluemalibu
          Bluemalibu commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, I completely agreed with your assessment of the two samples that you posted in the comparison thread. Whether it was due to something underhanded, or merely a mislabeling error, those two look identical.

Is this a give away?!?!
        pretty sure you said this is a give away....
        Round Rock, TX 8b
        WL: Delicious figs

Comment

You know… lots of people say that and I can personally wait until this get into a more reasonable price range.

thanks for sharing!
          Garden State 7a

Comment

Working...
          X