X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rain

Rained like crazy here in Watertown CT none stop measured water in cart I have in backyard had 7 inches
    calling for more rain later tonight too 😩

We are getting it for a week at a time here in N. Ga.

I feel your pain.
    Kevin, N. Ga 7b Cheers!

Wishing all of you a bountiful harvest!

Comment

I've had rain almost every day for 3 weeks. The days it didn't rain were overcast. My plants haven't seen the sun since June.
      USDA zone 4b. Ontario
      Wish list: RDB, Improved Celeste, Florea

Comment

Probably my fault again.

I bought stuff to clean and seal our deck @ 3 weeks ago. The cleaner says "deck must be completely dry".

Last year everything was getting eaten from a lack of moisture. This year I'm building an Ark to save two of each fig variety.

Comment

It's late July and I'm just now setting up my drip system for the season. Been planning to do it for weeks, but the rain keeps interfering with my plans.
          β€œThe best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
          – Source Unknown
          MA 5b/6a

Comment

I feel like I live in the Amazon rain forest

Comment

Yes way to much rain it’s ruining the summer especially for beach goers and people that enjoy outdoors
              But I have a feeling that this rain may not be the worst thing for our Figs if it stops soon, the fruit should be bigger than usual and not so much splitting
              Wallingford,Ct. zone 6b

Comment

• CT ROB
                CT ROB commented
                Editing a comment
                Hope it stops have one more week of work then on vacation πŸ˜ƒ

Absolutely an insane amount of rain
              Brendan, Massachusetts Zone 6A
              My figs: Hardy Chicago, Florea, RdB, Improved Celeste, Takoma Violet, Nordland, Campaniere, Desert King

Comment

watch out for the fig rust!! IF your figs are in pots anyway. I had severe leaf drop from the rust last year leaving some of the figs I had tasteless. Im using Serenade Fungus control this year and so far nothing .

Comment

• CT ROB
                  CT ROB commented
                  Editing a comment
                  See no signs of rust fingers crossed 🀞
              Working...
              X