X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got rat problem

Watch this https://youtu.be/tS-c-ukvEjI
    Teresa Staunton Va Zone 6B

I grew up on a farm with two rat terriers and they are amazing dispatchers of rats. The way the dog in the video had the rat in his mouth and shook it rat back and forth brought back memories.
    Steve
    D-i-c-k-e-r-s-o-n, MD; zone 7a
    WL: Castillon

Comment

• Figgerlickinggood
      Figgerlickinggood commented
      Editing a comment
      Joseph carter has videos of not just using dogs but also minks. He even di a video of catching 117 rats by hand because the neighbors put out rat poison so he didn’t want his dogs or minks catching them I and get poisoned by by the rats who have poison in them. Think it’s called 2nd hand poisoning.

• Figgerlickinggood
      Editing a comment
      Rewton I had 2 mini Rat Terriers, they were sisters, Gidget and Hannah. 2 little hyperactive bundles of joy.

I can’t believe that the rat guy was handling rats with his bare hands.
    Piney Point Village, Zone 8b
    W/L- Allix, Cateto

Comment

One of my fond memories is the nightly rat clearing of a friend's stable with her small pack of Jack Russell terriers. They'd have rats in their teeth within a few seconds and on to the next rat without hesitation.
      7B Southern NJ

Comment

• Figgerlickinggood
        Editing a comment
        All terries are bred for hunting vermin and they are quite efficient at it. That’s why when one is thinking of getting a terrier for a pet just keep in mind they are DIGGERS.
    Working...
    X