X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AndyG’s Unk. Honey 2021

AndyG I am pumped about this fig. It’s definitely common and should ripen within the week. It has an awesome bright yellow color.

Cant wait time see how it looks inside

Anybody have more info on this?
    Attached Files
    Round Rock, TX 8b
    WL: Delicious figs

That texas heat is really working out for you I see. 😁
    Joe - Rhode Island Zone 7a

Comment

• Halligan-
      Halligan- commented
      Editing a comment
      It’s definitely the heat and not skill.
      All you have to do is keep them watered and in the sun

This turned out to be in my wife’s top 5 so far. She is a fan of honey figs this was refreshing, sweet and syrupy.
    Attached Files
    Round Rock, TX 8b
    WL: Delicious figs

Comment

That does look tasty, thanks for posting
      SW TN 7B Wish list: Boysenberry Blush, Coll de Dama Mutante, Madeira Island Black, Cravens Craving, Malibu Greek and Fico Giallo. Any fig I can grow and Happy Days

Comment

Great looking little honey Bomb 💣. Early as well!!
        Wish list. White Baca, 5 Terre A UNK, Kafe Te Jiate, Crozes, Angelito, TD Yellow Crinkle, Brown Sugar Crunch, Fig Jaune/Jaune d`Escoussans

Comment

So many of these Honey figs look alike. I have a dozen plus of Unknowns from different members, yards and parks that I am growing and fruiting in this my second year, that look and taste like yours. I just call them Honey figs and I keep enjoying and thanking the trees for gifting me these amazing honey bombs. Thanks Nate for posting!
          Peter - San Diego 10a. Santa Rosa 9b, 10b. WL: Angelito, Sicily 33, Narucciolo d Elba and Figoin. Better to give than to receive

Comment

Working...
          X