X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paratjal Rimadas reversion question

just wondering if it or a part of it can also go back the other way to striped. Anyone have that happen?

I think all rimadas can go through this. Though I don't have specific experience with PR.
    Dallas,TX - Zone 8a - Follow me @thefarmingtales on Insta.
    WL - Angelito, El Sueno Yellow, Yellow Absheron, Fico Giallo, Tia Penya, Campaniere, Moro de Caneva, Cessac, Boysenberry Blush

Comment

• swethakyadav
      swethakyadav commented
      Editing a comment
      Update - Didnt read this properly. Thought it was a question of whether it can revert.

I have a couple of BNR's that seem to be reverted but was asked to wait for a full season to see if any new buds come up with striped wood.

According to this article the answer is no.

https://www.victoriaadvocate.com/new...d0bce196d.html
    So. California, Zone 10a

Comment

• Vitaly Krovlev
      Vitaly Krovlev commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice article, however it describes leaves mainly, but not fruits. I have different experience with my LSU Tiger plant, that for the first 2 years had no visible stripes on fruits, and now every ripped fig has distinct stripes on it.

• Finodejete
      Finodejete commented
      Editing a comment
      The process would be from variegated to solid and then back to variegated. It sounds like from your description the fruit went from solid to variegated.

WOW, excellent article.Thanks. I got my answer!!

Comment

• cvarcher
      cvarcher commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm starting to get questionable .Keep the posts going ? Someone out there surely must have had the time to experience something with these reversions.
Working...
X