X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another New Member #229

I would like to welcome Rich from MA to our great forum. You may remember him from
    another forum.
    newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Hello Rich,

Welcome to Our Fig Forum community.
    Glad to have you here!
    Pete R - Hudson Valley, NY - zone 5b

Comment

Welcome Rich!

Rich was my very first fig enabler.
      I got 12 nice varieties from him, absolutely free.
      We didn't have much time to chat, but I got a sneak peek at the beautifully laid out orchard.

Your kindness is not lost on me, Rich. I now have a Bazillion varieties, let me know if you have a wish list.

Comment

Rui, Rich was not my first enabler but he put me on to you if I remember. Help me with that.

He has also traveled the longest distance to visit me. From MA to GA is a shot.
        newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

Glad you are here and you came with such nice compliments from some great guys too. This forum continues to attract the best people.
          Darkman AKA Charles in Pensacola South of I-10 zone 8b/9a

Comment

Thanks for the welcome guys and especially to newdawg for info on this new site.
            Seekonk MA (just east of Providence RI) Zone 6B

Comment

Welcome Rich. Its good to have more if the best.
              Last edited by Hershell; 03-23-2015, 08:28 PM.
              Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Rich. Sounds like you may be new here but not new to figs. Look forward to your insights.
                Dave- Waterford, Ct. Zone 6a

Comment

Rui, Thanks for the kind words. The only variety I've been looking for is Niagara Black. Maybe this year I'll be lucky enough to have one offered.
                  Seekonk MA (just east of Providence RI) Zone 6B

Comment

• FMD
                    FMD commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I seem have the American distribution rights for Niagara Black, LOL, having received cuttings from John a few years ago. My two trees died to the ground but they will be up and around soon. Mark me down as a source.

• Kelby
                    Kelby commented
                    Editing a comment
                    For what it's worth, it's been speculated Niagara Black is the same as Longue d'Aout. Maybe that helps? Anyhow, welcome!

Welcome Rich!
                  Phil
                  Zone 7A - Newark, DE; Zone 8A - Wilmington, NC;

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it.
                    NC Zone 7a-b

Comment

Welcome, Rich!
                      Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

Welcome to the forum, Rich.
                        Otmani - Dallas, TX - Zone 8a
                        Wish List: Col de Dame Blanche, Brogiotto Bianco, Sicilian White, Panache

Comment

Wow I am losing it. I just checked the cloner and I am rooting Niagara Black. I'll have to go back and see who sent it to me. Yes it does have roots.
                          NC Zone 7a-b

Comment

Welcome, Rich. I haven't been down to your next of woods in a few years. Both my parents grew up in the Fall River/Somerset area. I hope you had a better winter than the Metro Boston area.
                            Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Welcome! Ask in mid summer and we'll race to see who can root an a/l first.
                              Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

I'm new here, but old on the other forums....welcome to this fig spot.

Frank

Comment

Working...
                                X