X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harborseal
    replied
    Welcome but no one in their right mind would grow figs in mid Florida. Unless of course they send me cuttings.

Leave a comment:

• sppsp
    replied
    Dan, welcome. I definitely could use help growing blueberries. I look forward reading your post on the blueberries.

Leave a comment:

• drivewayfarmer
    replied
    Hi Dan ,
    Seems like a great idea to start a fig operation in your area of Florida.
    And great timing as well since interest in figs is high and information on growing and varieties is more available.
    With Wills in the neighborhood , lots of variety tasting I'm sure is in the future. Call it research.

Leave a comment:

• WillsC
    replied
    Dan my friend.....about time you posted Yep Dan is about 30 minutes from me and has fueled my blueberry obsession so figured I would do the same to him with figs.

Leave a comment:

• Gina
    replied
    Hi Dan,
    welcome to the only site where figs and blueberries are housed under the same roof.

Leave a comment:

• Darkman
    replied
    Welcome aboard Dan.

After harvest I'm sure we'll have numerous questions!

I'm sure you are talking with Wills. I'm not sure if there is a commercial fig opertion near you. Do you know of any?

Leave a comment:

• dan
    started a topic Blueberry guy wanting to look at figs

Blueberry guy wanting to look at figs

I am a commercial blueberry grower that is interested in looking at figs as a commercial crop in Central Florida. I am now in the picking season so I will be very busy in the next few weeks, after the harvest I would like to be a help to those interest in growing blueberries.
Working...
X