X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Maintenance

The site will be down for an upgrade 4/01/15 at 09:54:00 PST for a short while.........
    Cutting sales on willsfigs.com started Nov 1 and will continue till about March 1.

Thanks for letting us know.
    SoCal, zone 10.
    www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

Is that your April Fools joke? LoL
      newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

This is Vbulletin not me
        Cutting sales on willsfigs.com started Nov 1 and will continue till about March 1.

Comment

am or pm?
          SoCal, zone 10.
          www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

How will we survive? Oh the humanity!!!!!
            Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

What if we suffer from dt's or something, how is this possible?
              Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Originally posted by Gina View Post
                am or pm?

Think it is a 24 hour clock so would be AM

Comment

Ha ha. I finished the concrete and went to a motel and then the rain started. I went back to the job to make sure the drains were working. It was flooded. Oh well, tomorrow is a new day.
                  Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Working...
                  X