X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving to Sudbury, On. C.

Moving the family to Sudbury, Ontario.
    Figs won't make it there. Everything for sale.

serious or joking.....talked to Nelson yesterday and temp. is minus. Need to start figs there -- I
    can help.

Comment

April Fools?
      https://www.figbid.com/Listing/Browse?Seller=Kelby
      SE PA
      Zone 6

Comment

• paully22
        paully22 commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh you are right ..today is 1st April

We got an April Fool's in Northern NJ - another 1/2" of snow and cool weather. Tomorrow - 62 degrees.
      Arne - Northern NJ - Zone 6A

Comment

Nope It's true. I negotiated a deal with Rafed buying every fig he has and he is delivering it all Loading up his 18 Wheeler to my door.
        Last edited by strudeldog; 04-01-2015, 08:20 AM.
        Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

We had our April Fool's Day tricks starting yesterday afternoon and continuing until 2 a.m. Three different thunderstorms
          with dime size hail and over 1.5 inches of rain. Had to move the big 20 gal trees back in garage as the leaves were
          getting shredded.
          newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

It's April fool - He's really moving but Hershell's building him 7) 90 x 48 greenhouses with geothermal heat. Three will be for figs growing year round but winter shifted by 4 months and will all have the wasp. The rest will be organic vegetables. They already have contracts to supply the UN with 7 tons of food per month.
            Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Rafed, I'm so very sorry you are moving and have to leave all your fig babies behind. Sniff.

Uh... can I have your Dall'Osso???
              SoCal, zone 10.
              www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

I wasn't to to say anything about the greenhouses but he has agreed to pay me with fig sticks. I'll be rolling in leaves.
                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

• Darkman
                  Darkman commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hershell I have decided that I am too old to deal with weather anymore so I just want to do my whole property three stories high in greenhouse.

Awww shieeett... It's amazing how many of these April Fools jokes get me. I was gonna ask if you could stop in Sarnia, Ontario on your way through (from what I recall you're in Michigan right?)

Comment

Working...
                X