X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unknown variety

I've got three or four of these.....I've taken on a project to clone and restore some very old heritage figs in our local area....some I suspect may be part of an original Luther Burbank orchard and others of old roadside figs, well known in the area (figs fought over these days).....I'll take photos this year and transfer old photos to this site but would consider any help a blessing.

Some of the figs have been there since at least the 1930's and some go back to the early 1900's and maybe before that....I'll start separate threads with each one with photos and desciptions.

So much technical expertise in one spot.....thanks a bunch in advance

being the new guy on the block....coming up to speed on photos...might take a "moment"...or two
    Ross B. Santa Rosa Calif zone 9b, wish list: CdD Blanc, Igo, Palmata, Sucrette, Morroco, Galicia Negra

When you have a chance add a signature telling us where you're from. It's under settings
    Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

thank you...It'll take a bit...at 70 it's all about trying to remember where and when....how doesn't even enter the picture

I think I found it
      Ross B. Santa Rosa Calif zone 9b, wish list: CdD Blanc, Igo, Palmata, Sucrette, Morroco, Galicia Negra

Comment

Working...
      X