X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poona fig?

http://www.exoticflora.in/mobile/pag...NA-FIG/603062/

I found this fig by accident, I see it is popular in Indiana.(corrected.... India)

Is it grown in the U.S.?

I couldn't find much on it.

Last edited by COGardener; 04-17-2015, 12:04 AM.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

I think you meant India?
    USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: De la Roca, Lampeira Prush, Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

Comment

Lol.... yes India!
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

No one I guess.

Comment

just around the corner from Indiana...
          Ross B. Santa Rosa Calif zone 9b, wish list: CdD Blanc, Igo, Palmata, Sucrette, Morroco, Galicia Negra

Comment

Well ok then.

I'll take that as a no.

Comment

When i was last traveling in India, I would see strings and loops of dried figs in the little grocery stores there. Perhaps they were from the Poona tree. I tried to find figs here at my local Indian grocery store, and all they had were dried figs from Turkey.
              Mara, Southern California,
              Climate Zone: 1990=9b 2012= 10a 2020=?

Comment

Working...
              X