X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT - Seriously.... Who can top tis photo

82F degrees last week. perfect example of the old quote "if you'd like to know what the weather is in Chicago wait 10 minutes" Tis is why Illinois tax is so high And why Chicago so expensive. Because idiots like to waist money..
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

The reality is. .. Illinois has nothing to do with it, it is all places at all times.

ever see the bumper sticker that says "I see stupid people"!
    Last edited by COGardener; 04-23-2015, 01:31 PM.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

True. but is amazing the common sense these people lack that have access to tax money and don't realize is waisting.
      I have not seen tis bumper sticker yet but when I do I will buy ahaha

Comment

Fabio, why not spend the money to keep it looking nice? It's not there's.
        Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

I think They should spend money when time is right. Not that it matter once my tax are paid is no longer my money ahaha but is silly to even out the water thru that system as if it freeze will break and cost more money to fix

Is just my rant I think..

Comment

• Hershell
            Hershell commented
            Editing a comment
            But it is yours if you are a tax payer!

• Taverna78
            Taverna78 commented
            Editing a comment
            No No once I pay tax money is no mine anymore. Is the city money. They do what they want with it.. Is why Chicago is called "The Windy City" because the politicians are full of hot breath and when they talk is always lying.... Tis city was wonderful in years before. Now is just about money.

Assuming that's not private property, if it's on an automatic timer, it probably would cost more to send someone out to change everything in every public place that gets watered.
          SoCal, zone 10.
          www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

I simple ground moisture sensor would fix the problem.
            Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

That require a brain which city employees do not have ahah!

Comment

Working...
              X