X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats happening with my Martinenca Rimada

I started these cuttings around the middle of November this is how they looked when I potted them up after rooting them with the exception of the 2 little leaves and this is how they look today approximately 4 months 2 weeks later tips are green definitely alive jus frozen in time , did this happen to anyone else with MR's ?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2296269.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	99.0 KB
ID:	17128
    Wish List -

They probably love California, like a Panachee. Same beast, right?
    USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: Raspberry Tart, Boysenberry Blush

Comment

I think the pots are too clean. Ok coarse you would have to be somebody special to even have those so I wouldn't know. Maybe they need a little of my special fertilize to give them a kickstart.
      Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Get them under the warm sunshine, they might need more heat and maybe some rain. That is what finally wakes my plants up, after slow growth indoors.

Mike in Hanover, VA Zone 7

Comment

As I started reading this thread I thought the plants needed sunshine, rainwater and a very weak solution of water soluable fertalizer (1/4 tespoon per gallon of rainwater), then I read Mgorski's post. I think he is right on.

Be sure to harden off your little plants.
          Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Working...
          X