X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Finally Home...Hello San Diego

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

welcome home and thank you for your service.
    Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Just a small teaser...ill get a littte time with the family before my 5 month deployment ... Prep a few cuttings from Harvey C...put extreme faith in the Wife, the Fig Gods, and hope for the best....

Comment

• eboone
        eboone commented
        Editing a comment
        You need to sign up your wife on the forum...and knowing you are away in the service those of us here will be doubly sure to try to help her with any questions on figs she has.

Good luck with everything. I admire your dedication.
      Arne - Northern NJ - Zone 6A

Comment

Thank you for serving in the Naval contingency of the Marine Corps.....(;>)

May all your cuttings sprout and flourish....

What's your ship?
        Ross B. Santa Rosa Calif zone 9b, wish list: CdD Blanc, Igo, Palmata, Sucrette, Morroco, Galicia Negra

Comment

Uh ohh lol looks like I have a distant brother here from the Core? Haha... Gotta love the Marines...
          I have served on several LHD amphibious class ships where we take on about a 1000 plus Marines....packed Ship, long chow lines, laundry machines full, gym packed, everywhere crowded...Can be stressful at times, but I love my fellow Brothers....

Currently on a Hospital Corpsman ship.....not my cup of tea.....

Comment

• rusty hooks
            rusty hooks commented
            Editing a comment
            God Speed

Welcome home
          Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

Comment

Welcome home and thanks four your service. I'll bet that if you gave us your address your wife would get a few extra plants or cuttings to take care of. That's ok. We know how to get it.
            Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Hope your time home is great, thank you for you're service!

What destroyer is in your pic?
              Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Thanks for your service, welcome home, and be safe on your next tour! Godspeed.
                Phil
                Zone 7A - Newark, DE; Zone 8A - Wilmington, NC;

Comment

Working...
                X