X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have one inground spot available and consider to plant my young Green Michurinska there. I'd love to get updated impressions from those with more mature trees.

I am in 7b
    Looking for a European source for: Azores Dark, Smith, Ben's Golden Riverside

Comment

Anyone have updates and/or cold-hardiness reports on this one?
      Jesse in western Maine, zone 4/5
      Wishlist- Figues Juane, Demos unk, Nantes Maroc, Thermalito

Comment

I'm curious about this one too. Anyone growing it and have any feedback?
        Travis - Zone 5a, Central WI
        Wish list - Kesariani, Green Michurinska, Sao Miguel Roxo, Any good breba producers or early varieties

Comment

Coincidentally I harvested the first fruit from my tree tonight. My tree is in its 2nd season and was planted in the ground this past May. The flavor is on par with adriatic types like Adriatic JH and Battaglia Green but fruit is smaller. It will be interesting to see how it performs in ground with respect to cold hardiness, ability to fruit after die-back, length of time for ripening, etc.
          Attached Files
          Steve
          D-i-c-k-e-r-s-o-n, MD; zone 7a
          WL: Zaffiro, Izmir, St. Martin

Comment

• zone5figger
            zone5figger commented
            Editing a comment
            Is it earliest of your Adriatic types?

• ALOHA2002
            ALOHA2002 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks to you, Steve, and Kelby, this one has landed on my wish list. 😉 (Or I can blame my wife because she likes the strawberry jam flavor of the Adriatic-types.)

• ramv
            ramv commented
            Editing a comment
            Seems quite late, no?
        Working...
        X