X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New but proud

My older Texas White Everbearing growing from a #6900 nursery pot mulched to the rim. The pots in front are #18,000 (47 gal) tree pots with forklift slots molded on the bottom. Anyone want to trade 4 cuttings of a BM for a truck load of TWE cuttings come next Jan or Feb? I'll pay shipping both ways!

My new Alma fig in front of some tomato plants. It was purchased year and is loading up with figs some already the size of a pea.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

The Celeste in the upper right corner and the Kadota in the upper left corner were purchased this year from HomeDepot and Lowe's. The 4 plants in front are LSU Purple and Petite Negra tissue cultures from Florida Hills Nursery.

I'm really getting hooked!
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Impressive.
      Bob C.
      Kansas City, MO Z6

Comment

The difference between my Celeste from HD and Celeste from Lowe's is huge. First of all they have nothing in common which is amazing.
        My Celeste from Lowes kept dropping its fruit for two years in a row(This one was shipped to my fig Heaven). As for the Celeste from HD, it has been very productive in pot and showing no winter damage, unlike other varieties. As far as taste is concerned, all I can say is that it is just sweet and the flavor is not as complex as some of my other figs. I'm making a list of the most delicious figs that I've tasted so far and unfortunately the Celeste so far is not on that list, but I still like to have it in my collection as this tree in pot has not let me down for two years in a row.
        Sas North Austin, TX Zone 8B

Comment

Working...
        X