X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ebay, ebay, ebay

plant-creator on ebay blocked my bid last night because my PayPal account wasn't linked to my ebay account. I wonder if he really intended to block bidders whose PayPal accounts were not linked to their ebay accounts or just bidders who did not have PayPal accounts?

I have bought and sold hundreds of items on ebay and they never cease to amaze. With fraud being so rampant on ebay it's unlikely I will ever link my PayPal account to ebay.

I can see it now somebody hack my ebay account and somehow finds there way via ebay into my PayPal a/c.

Sorry plant-creator but I've deleted your "see other items" ebay page from my book marks. There are too many fig sellers out there who don't choose to block buyers that do not have their PayPal and ebay accounts linked.

When I sell on ebay, "prefer PayPal" method of payment is good enough for me.
    Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

It must be an eBay Glitch. Never heard this before unless perhaps you're dealing with high priced items other than figs!
    Last edited by Sas; 05-19-2015, 10:29 PM.
    Sas North Austin, TX Zone 8B

Comment

Prehaps email plant creator and try to clear up what is obviously a mistake.

It's easy to jump to conclusions, but until you know what really happens and why. It could be a glitch like Sas said, it could be a case of mistaken identity.
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

As soon as it happened I sent ebay email. I have not heard back.
        Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

That is disappointing, yet not surprising of ebay. What about plant creator?
          Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Plant creator is an excellent seller. I have purchased many trees from him. Highly recommended

Comment

Working...
            X