X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum upgrade complete. New features

Still wading through the upgrades but the best ones seem to be that notification no longer need deleted and will disappear once you read them.

Upgrade to forum viewing on mobile devices.......you can now click on and then enlarge photos (finally).
    Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Woo hoo. I'm happy. I think, I haven't looked on my phone yet.
    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Seems to still be "punching",the comments placed within the photo's are still there but so washed out
      they're not legible.
      Last edited by tyro; 05-19-2015, 11:07 PM. Reason: clarity
      Paul Robert,Simi Valley,Ca. 9b

Comment

Thanks for the upgrades Wills!
        Rafael
        Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

Seems like you can no longer see who made the last post in a thread, at least on mobile version...
          Rafael
          Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

Great job Will!
            Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
            1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
            2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

For me it's much better!
              Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

I did not do the upgrades, these are from the host side.
                Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

I like the improvements. Some comments on the changes after comparing iPhone and desktop. On a desktop, things look the same, but now when I click on a picture (one of a set that has been posted and attached at bottom of post) up comes a black frame that holds the set of pics, and I can use the arrow keys to move to each - that did not work for me before and I had to use the mouse to click the arrow on the borders to change pics.

On my iPhone, when I click on a picture attached at the bottom, up comes the black frame that holds the set of pics. I can tap the arrows to move from pic to pic (unfortunately swiping does not move to next pic, but it did not before either), and if I tap on a pic within the frame it pops up separately and I can enlarge it to see details - AS ADVERTISED! However if the pic is actually embedded in the post, which looks better on my desktop, I cannot seem to enlarge the pic on the iPhone.

I also really like the change in how the forum topics are listed on the iPhone now.
                  Ed
                  SW PA zone 6a

Comment

Originally posted by tyro View Post
                    Seems to still be "punching",the comments placed within the photo's are still there but so washed out
                    they're not legible.

Could someone post a link to a photo showing this issue please.

Comment

Here's an example. The top part is how the comment on the picture looks (grey on dark grey). I can't read it unless I highlight as you can see on the bottom (white on blue).
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                      Don - OH Zone 5b/6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Craven's Craving, Izmir/Iznot, Calderona, Campaniere, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Izbat an Naj, Blava Campenera, Makedonia Dark, Souadi, LSU Jack Lily, Violet Sepor

Comment

Thank you Don, will report it.

Comment

Did the photo comments disappear for the desktop version? I only see the image comments when I hover my cursor over the preview image. When viewing in the pop-up viewer, there's only text for the poster and thread topic. The image comments/description used to also be in the popup viewer.
                          Johnny
                          Stuff I grow: Google Doc

Comment

Working...
                          X