X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bi39 Rooting in moss

Had to share this one. Taverna hooked it up big time. let it root the lazy way and boy did it start hammering out some roots.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

That's great!! I love it! You get into pot yet ? How is the ones in the sweatbox doing and the bigger one going? You should really do post on the 3 liquids I get from you. It's like a super juice! This LSU Tiger was in sweat box for long time. As well as in cup. Once I see roots I put in pot and 12 days later it went from 2 little bud to the photo. That stuff works amazingly. My grapes I even applied it and they are growing like mad.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

• Butts
      Butts commented
      Editing a comment
      Rock on man, I was going to ask you how they liked the nutrients you picked up.

Potted the Bi39 last night! Added some clay pebbles to the roots organics potting mix. after hearing about increased drainage from all the members here I figured it would be a good addition.
    Watered it in with a high end product called "Start Boost" from Aptus Nutrients. It contains L-Amino Acids, and Beneficial microbes. L-aminos make the plant jump into overdrive. And the benificial microbes to help protect the roots from rot.
    I read the story from taverna about the Bi39 and it was quite inspiring So I broke into my top of the line stash of additives for this one. I want this tree to do well. I will continue to update the progress.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

Comment

Outstanding! Can't wait to see it work! Is that the stuff you give me? How is other figs?
      Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
      1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
      2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

• Butts
        Butts commented
        Editing a comment
        They are doing very well. the desert king started to kick ass in the root zone. the Panachea is doing equally well. just transplanted those yesterday also.
        The Dark energy you have is a blend of L-aminos, the best L-Aminos I know of. I have a bottle of that as well, as soo as the plant gets its roots down and starts vertical growth I will move to the Dark Energy for my Aminos.
        The Aptus I got as sample from there sales rep recently. Its rare to get a sample from those guys because there products are cutting edge, and difficult to find on top of that. But they have a great reputation in the industry, just not so well known.
    Working...
    X