X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown Adriatic Grasa 2015

Unknown Adriatic Grasa Breba. In April 2012, I received several Y and T shaped thi from Grasa's great Adriatic cutting distribution. Today, it provided the first breba of the 2014 season. Nothing more to add than what others have said about it - because breba are not all that good here in 8B - other than..."can't wait for the main crop. - 27 May 2014
    Well, 362.25 days later and another first breba from the Unknown Adriatic Grasa. It was not the first breba of 2015 - Narragansett #43 was - it was an excellent breba for me here in 8B. Why? Well, compared to years gone by, it was more about what it was not. However, here is what it was: rich, juicy, sweet and only one of one. With little rain and cooler than normal temperatures, the main crop is set and thriving thus far this season. Time will tell if the main crop sets because it did not in 2014. Today, my climate and my taste buds tell me JH Adriatic is better than Unknown Adriatic Grasa but Grasa is in a different flavor class and would be a keeper if it makes and holds a good main crop. If not...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	unknown_adriatic_grasa008.JPG
Views:	4
Size:	257.9 KB
ID:	20381
    Attached Files
    jimmie aka JD | tallahassee.fl | zone.8b | davistating.eBay
Working...
X