X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 members.

Thank you all......you have made this a great community. Invite your friends to join, lets see how long it takes to hit 500.

Wills
    Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Congrats Wills!
    Rafael
    Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

Congrats, and thank you for making this a great forum.
      Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

I'm guessing that I'm member 301. Woohooo!
        Congrats on the family count.
        Proudly Serving in the United States Armed Forces, 2009-2017
        Everyone should have a green thumb

Comment

Congrats to everyone one of the 300 members for making this a great place.

AmericanFigLover thanks for your service.
          newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

Congrats!!!!! Thanks to everybody that makes this forum such a nice place to learn and share!!!
            Quy
            SoCal, Zone 9b

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanFigLover View Post
              I'm guessing that I'm member 301. Woohooo!
              Congrats on the family count.

Yep you were 301. FiggySid1 was 300.
              Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Congrat to the forum, and for every member. I just joined to this forum to get experience, and now this forum became my favorite, even if the other has bigger community. Thank you again for to make this forum for us , and I hope the european section of this site will grow bigger.

Comment

So awesome!!! Congrats Wills!

Thank you for bringing us all together and making your forum available to us.
                  Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

This is a great community. Thanks to all, Wills and the Mods.
                    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Congrats and thanks for the wonderful opportunities and information that this form provides.
                      Chauqg Zone 6b North of Pittsburgh

Comment

Great news, Wills. Thanks so much for providing the opportunity for us to be able to share our....er, healthy addiction. When I joined a short time ago I had one fig tree. On Monday my fourth and fifth are due to arrive thanks to the new confidence I have in growing them after reading many of the posts here. Thanks to all of you for that!

Windham CT zone 6a

Comment

It is addictive for sure. I ended last season with 4 and now have over 20 and climbing.
                          Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Late to the party again. Congrats Wills and friends for a job well done. If only I could figure out how to start a new topic I would never leave. It seems like the + topic button has disappeared from all my devices. The search continues! !!!
                            totally love the forum anyway!

Comment

Working...
                            X