X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Early Crowd Here

Just noticed how many of you have already posted. Early risers here and awake enough to post.
    NC Zone 7a-b

It's a blessing and a curse. I have not used an alarm clock in decades. I am up usually around 6:00. Today I slept in to 6:45. When I am up, I am up. If nothing gets done by 10:00 a. m., the days is wasted.
    Dale

Comment

Figsters need to be up early to care for their figgies.
      Frank Tallahasee 8B
      North Florida Figs

Comment

Always up early. Internal clock wouldn't have it any other way. During the fig harvest season you can beat some of the birds. LOL
        newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

My children are up everyday at first light. They are like roosters.

Comment

I have a couple of roosters at home too

Comment

You are lucky guys ! My little rooster wakes up at 9am and I like the 6am like most of you. I can be ok with this in the mornings but really hate the evenings when it all goes backwards when I want to go to bad and they want to watch a movie or whatever...
              USDA z 10a, SoCal. WL: De la Roca, Lampeira Prush, Bass’ Favorite Fig, Raspberry Tart, Cavaliere

Comment

Hey, would you guys mind keeping it down?!?!??!!? I'm trying to sleep!!!! ;-)
                Jim -- Central NJ, Zone 6b

Comment

Greenfig,

You should reset your rooster's clock. It might be tough to do, but in the end, it will make for a much more peaceful household.
                  Dale

Comment

Working...
                  X