X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have Shame in my yard

And it is producing. One of the later waker uppers but I plan on pumping it with 20-20-20 this weekend.
    This fig traces back to Bauds but just found out it may be a Syrian fig.
    Nonetheless, it is a "Shame".
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

I certainly is a Shame! And probably a great one at that. But with a manicured lawn like that what else wouldn't be?
    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

• Taverna78
      Taverna78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Hersh...

I wonder if his duck in background swim like yours do😱

Let's hope it puts everything else to shame, Rafed. I hope you're doing well.
    Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

Rafed my friend I told you that wearing women's clothes would catch up with you......
      Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

• Taverna78
        Taverna78 commented
        Editing a comment
        No comment. 😳

Wills,
      That's our secret. Ever get the tutu off you? It did look kind of tight on you.

Comment

In all honesty I thought this post was maybe going to be about your scoreboard from the winter kills.

So, possibly being a Syrian fig, is that pronunciation "Shahmay" as opposed to how I initially read it?
        RI Zone 6a
        Container Herder

Comment

PasturedFigs,

Until yesterday, I did not know the word could have been Syrian or a place existed. I really don't know what the correct pronunciation would be?
          Bass would know though.

But this is becoming interesting.

Only worries I have now is that does it need the wasp?

Comment

Oh nice someone else has ugly figgy. Keep posting those pictures friends and telling me about your heartbreaks. That way I will know I am not alone with rampet imagination of lush fig trees pumping out fruit in everybody elses yard. Joyce

Comment

Working...
            X