X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Crystal on Ebay

I'm surprised the price is not growing faster. If you've been looking for one, this one might stay affordable.... might. The seller is not on our list, but I checked him out on F4F, seems legit, but you should investigate for your self.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Fig-Tree-Ice...3D281560354283
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Scott I'm the one selling it. It's 100% legit and I have another that will go on after this one sells. These were from small cuttings from my mother tree earlier in the year. I started using maxigro on my young trees which is a few hundred and they are exploding with growth.

Comment

• Taverna78
      Taverna78 commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you eat tis fig yet? I am curious of taste

See, legit!

Thanks Brian
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I ordered some nice cuttings from Valarie1582. They arrived in excellent packaging. Nice size also.
      Zone 6a Orange County NY

Comment

I just got a nice cutting I ordered from Valarie 1582 Have ordered from them in the past. Ah the ice crystal too expensive for me now.

Comment

I doubt it provides figs. I never seen anyone post anything about figs.
          Proudly Serving in the United States Armed Forces, 2009-2017
          Everyone should have a green thumb

Comment

AmericanFigLover , JDS France on F4F managed to ripen 2 out of the 18 he had on his tree.
            I have to admit these are the only pictures i have ever seen of ripened ice crystal.
            Rotterdam / the Netherlands.
            Zone 8B

Comment

We will see as i have it planted in ground in Fresno Ca.

Comment

Stress figs growing on it now?

Comment

Nothing on it now

Comment

I hope you get some this year, that would be great.

Comment

Working...
                    X