X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Father's Day...

...to all the new fathers, to all the fathers who are close to their children, to all the fathers who wish they were closer to their children.
    Happy Father's Day to all whose fathers are smiling upon them from Heaven.
    May none of us ever forget how important we are to our babies, as our fathers are to us.

Here, here.

happy fathers day to all.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Amen Rui. A very happy Father's Day to you also and all the rest of the Dads on the forum!

Comment

Rui happy fathers day and thanks for your good wishes!
        Rafael
        Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

Well said Rui. Thankyou, ditto, and right back at ya!
          Calvin, Wish list is to finish working on the new house, someday.
          Bored? Grab a rake, paint roller, or a cordless drill and come over!

Comment

Happy Father's Day to all the fathers!

I spent a great day with my dad and the rest of my family, who as of this year is a grandpa! (my sister's, I'm an aunt!) And as he was showing off his garden (as he does, it's now ingrained tradition), we took a moment to especially admire his one fig tree. This is a tree he planted a few years ago just for me, for me to enjoy when I come visit. My parents and sisters and brother-in-law didn't (and still don't) care for them, but he planted it because just one of his kids did. This is just one gesture of a lifetime of kind and loving gestures, but it's one example of how parents are the first examples a child has of seeing how wonderful people can be. Again, Happy Father's Day to you all!
            Sarah
            Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

• Chrisk
              Chrisk commented
              Editing a comment
              Wonderful story Sarah. Thanks for sharing !

A Very Happy Fathers Day my friends

Comment

Working...
            X