X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here we go! Bi39 Auction!

My apologies i was drive and no text and drive for me

Ciao to all my Fig Family. I have decided to Auction off my LAST and final Bi39 fig tree. Tis is it. No more cuttings. No more plants. What I have left is been shipped or spoken for.

Most of you known tis tree or story but anyone that not known or forget see tis link for full story.

http://www.ourfigs.com/forum/figs-ho...s-please-enjoy

I wanted to have tis last remaining tree to trade someone for something VERY special to them. Something that they would feel the same excitement inside as I would to known that they have a part of my life growing in their garden as I would have theirs. BUT something I realize. The most special thing I can get from another member is their Communication, advice, love for the same plant that I have and their friendship which would never of happened without my Mentor and Cugino WillsC and his concigilaries. So for them I auction my last Bi39. Free shipping. I have make couple post on tis auction but to have all info in tis post will sabe time. The tree ha gotten fairly larger than standard priority mail box. So I will ship in larger box and secure her very well. I will attach good clear photos of tree.

The winner is to pay WillsC direct and please understand that tis tree is unknown FROM our mountain in Italia as said in story. Any question please free to ask me.

Otherwise GRANDE SALUTÈ to all the hard work dedicated to keeping tis wonderful family of people connected and happy fig to all.

Ciao
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Story link no work. Try Tis http://www.ourfigs.com/forum/figs-ho...s-please-enjoy
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 5 photos.
    Last edited by Taverna78; 06-22-2015, 06:54 AM.

Comment

$75
      Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

$125.00
        New Bern NC Zone 8a ,Wish list : Col de Dame Rimada ,Galica Negra

Comment

Belle ! Waow!

Comment

Already past my limit, good luck everyone. The Big Fish are starting early on this auction.
            Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Maybe i missed it, but when does this auction end?
              Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

I'm sorry it will end same as phill auction did Sunday evening at 8pm Chicago time. Unless I am told differently by anyone.

Comment

Wow!!!!

the big fish are out and they are guarding the bowl! !!

I'm glad to see Mike's Bi39 has so much interest.
                  Last edited by COGardener; 06-22-2015, 12:48 PM.
                  Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Yeah, it's an interesting tree with a moving story, Mike! I'd love to bid but it's already been big-fished and I've already "given at the office," so will wait until there are more cuttings next year.

Happy bidding!
                    Sarah
                    Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

Come on Sarah.... you know you want to dominate the Ourfigs auctions!!!
                      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Lol maybe when I'm finally done with grad school. Scott, don't you need more trees to fill your atrium?
                        Sarah
                        Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

I need many trees!!!

I however am one of the lucky few wwhom have the Bi39.

Thank you again Mike!

Comment

Is no problem Scott. I wish I had enough for everyone

Comment

So do we... in time. More people means more cuttings and it will spread like wildfire soon enough.

Comment

Here is silly question but a good one....
                                The ending money for WillsC. Can the " person donated tree bid on his own tree?"

Comment

That may look like you are trying to run up the price, I'm sure you can donate directly to Will. Or wait for the next auction.

Comment

I JOKE AT YOU TOO AHAHAHAHA!! my apologies I am in crazy mood tonight. I have belle Mexicana dinner at place and woaw margeruta. Tis is " dailict " Culli Cazzi...
                                    Hope no mussa e dinoccia

Comment

Wow Mike, just 2 bids and its $125 already! Wonderful! Great story on your fig, I am glad it is a survivor!
                                      Phil
                                      Zone 7A - Newark, DE; Zone 8A - Wilmington, NC;

Comment

Scott I tell WillsC Tis morning. Empty tummy and wife buy me and her each 64 ounces margarita at New Mexican food open last week. Very strong ! 1st time in long time I really need coffee today ahaha I stick to normal size drinks now on.

Comment

• COGardener
                                          COGardener commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I hope you were off from work today.

• Taverna78
                                          Taverna78 commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          No no. Must work. Just Italian coffee😉

• COGardener
                                          COGardener commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I feel your pain!!

Ciao Phil!
                                        Is a wonderful thing! I think a few member start bid early on other post but I think was make joke at me. But everyone is very generous with words and actions.

Comment

JimmyS your bid sure did quiet things down... Ahaha!
                                          Hershel would bid if he ever find the right post! Ahahah!!

Comment

Shaking piggy bank clink clink clunk sniff sniff ;( Joyce

Comment

I not sure what is more exciting.. To see tis tree already at $125 tis fast 2 bid or to see many people make jokes and bid small amounts while laughing ahahah! I am still shock for everyone interests. You all very very wonderful!

Comment

I check this thread,several times a day.At one time on this thread,It was so quiet you could here the wind whistling through the fig leaves.

Mike,I tried to win the Italian 258 on eBay,someone else bought it for $162.50.
                                                Maybe I will win the next Italian 258 I find on eBay.
                                                New Bern NC Zone 8a ,Wish list : Col de Dame Rimada ,Galica Negra

Comment

Working...
                                                X