X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Sellers

Anyone have any knowledge of Ebay sellers "plant-creator" and "cptmorgan197" ?
    newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Plant-creator has been verified by several people, the other I have no recollection of seeing before.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Hey Mike, I am cptmorgan197.

Comment

• eboone
        eboone commented
        Editing a comment
        Are those fig cuttings rooted in rum or what???

• newnandawg
        newnandawg commented
        Editing a comment
        Hi Brent, I knew you were on here but did not recognize the cptmorgan197 as
        being you. I still have the Easton Vasilika I got from you but it has been stuck
        in the mud and doing very little. Is it suppose to be a dwarf? LOL

• hoosierbanana
        hoosierbanana commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope it makes up for lost time next year Mike, I planted out a small one last spring and it did nothing all summer but is rebounding well this year.

Thanks for the well wishes guys, I am not looking to make a fortune, just have a few more plants than I need right now. Will probably go to a set price site in the future and focus on cuttings.

I like plant creators selection but the shipping charge and need to link your PayPal account to eBay has put me off.

Figster
      Ian

Really happy with what I have.

Comment

Give us an ebay link to cptmorgan197 auctions. Maybe we can help you out.
        Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151719817924...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
          newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

Yesterday I received a RdB from Plant-creator packed nice and healthy plant.
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
            Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
            Buffalo WV Z6

Comment

Working...
            X