X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone try this please

Trying to track down a bug with signatures.

Very top of the page click on your user name>>>>>>>under your avatar click on "edit settings">>>>>>>>>>then click "Account" at
    the top.>>>>>>scroll down and under "conversation Visible post Elements" click on "Edit post signature". Write what you want and hit save

See if it works or if you get an error. It works fine for me but others are reporting having problems with it so not sure.
    Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

mine worked ok.

Doug

Comment

Works for me too.

When I had originally setup my signature, I had issues with it complaining about the length even though the text that I was pasting was shorter than the limit. I suspect that it was counting the html formatting in the size rather than the text that was displayed. After clearing the formatting, it worked fine.
      Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

ok for me too.

Can we add terms to the dictionary used for auto-correct?

It would be nice to have some terms like breba, figlet, etc that get auto-corrected all the time for me
        Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

• don_sanders
          don_sanders commented
          Editing a comment
          I believe the dictionary would be on your client and you could add it there if possible. For example, in Chrome, you can right click a word and add it to your dictionary. In Swype, you can double tap the Swype button.

heres what I got:

"Error saving signature: Your signature contains too many lines and must be shortened. You may only have up to 2 line(s). Long text may have been implicitly wrapped, causing it to be counted as multiple lines."

it may have been the "implicitly wrapped" salame...or the vino............

Ross B. Santa Rosa Calif zone 9b, wish list: CdD Blanc, Igo, Palmata, Sucrette, Morroco, Galicia Negra

Comment

• WillsC
          WillsC commented
          Editing a comment
          Your error is supposed to happen

• rusty hooks
          rusty hooks commented
          Editing a comment
          it did.........

Wills when I tried it this is what came up;

{"errors":[["unexpected_error","Required argument missing: signature"]]}
        Wishlist; Green Michurinska, St. Rita
        Tony
        Sarver, PA Zone 6A.

Comment

• WillsC
          WillsC commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmm, thanks Tony. Yeah that isn't supposed to happen.

• Tonycm
          Tonycm commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know if it has anything to do with it but I'm using an iPad. Maybe it could be browser conflict.

See - the server's insisting on having an argument. That's 2 strikes. Bad server. No arguments here!
        Bob C.
        Kansas City, MO Z6

Comment

WillC, I had difficulty early on when trying to enter a Signature. The problem I had was related to the device I was using my IPAD. When I tried the same scenario on my Mac everything works fine. I noticed several other quirks with the mobile (Ipad, Iphone, Android, etc.) version of the software, but only when I was running on my Ipad and on my Iphone. None of these problems are repeated on the Web (PC or MAC) Version of the software. I have tried several browsers and they all seem to work, but the browser or device being used might be causing the problem that some are experiencing....especially if using a mobile device, meaning not a PC or MAC computer

Hope that helps! Cheerz
          Last edited by chauqg; 06-27-2015, 05:50 AM. Reason: Changes for clarity
          Chauqg Zone 6b North of Pittsburgh

Comment

• WillsC
            WillsC commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you. Think you are right at least for some of the issues.

Chauqg is right on the IPad being the problem with adding to the signature. I use my IPad 98% of the time but I fired up my PC to see if it would work and I didn't have any problems adding to the signature. Apparently the IPad and the forum's software are having conflicts.
          Wishlist; Green Michurinska, St. Rita
          Tony
          Sarver, PA Zone 6A.

Comment

For those on Ipads you can PM me what you want for your signature and I will add it.
            Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

Comment

I'm using my iPad and not having a problem and if it can be had it will find me. Wills can confirm that.
              Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Working...
              X