X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attention!! Add on to Bi39 Auction!!

Because My auction of Bi39 for proceeds to Ourfig website is doing so well and people are so interest in it and because of the price it is up to now with members saying it will still go up "I hope" who ever is winning bidder... To spend Tis much money for Tis tree I am going to include a second tree from the same mountain in Italia. Please see the post title "please respond ASAP " you will see photo of tree and have story of it. I hope who ever win auction will appreciate Tis second tree as my gift for your generosity and know they will be one of 5 including me, people in USA that have Tis exact tree. Please see post "please respond ASAP"

Grazie...
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Bump

Comment

Great idea Mike. Now I might just have to bid with the big fish
      Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Grazie. Is least I can do for someone to want Tis tree so much and to keep ourfig going strong.

Comment

you might want to add a post to the auction thread indicating this too.

I'm trying to think how I can sneak two more trees by my wife
          Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Great idea Grazie!

Comment

Mike this is the one with the striped stems yes? If so from looking at the fruit and the plant I THINK it is a Rimada of some sort....
              Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Yes it is Will. But I'm not sure if still striped. I must look. Is stripes possible only when is brand new growth?

Comment

Working...
                X