X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Glitch

There's a thread that I replied to that lists 3 replies. When I click on it there's only the initial post. Same thing happens if I refresh the page. I was the first to like the post and the reply count was zero when I posted so it's not as if it was a hallucination.
    Fioroni di Puglia
    Started by Rafaelissimmo, Today, 12:37 PM
    3 responses
    1 like
    by FMD
    Today, 03:01 PM
    Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

I can see the three replys.
    Darkman AKA Charles in Pensacola South of I-10 zone 8b/9a

Comment

I've seen that several times as well, sometimes it takes awhile to process.
      Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I have experienced the same problem but for me its normal. Lol so I didn't even ask.
        Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Could be a local caching issue. Try holding SHIFT while refreshing if using firefox or IE on Windows...or whatever the sequence is for your browser. They can generally be configured to not cache pages as well.
          Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

I've noticed it too, just assumed it was a bug.

Missing replies appear if I log off and the site reverts to non-Pacific time zone, so thought it might be related to the different time zones. Or, just a bug.
            Sarah
            Bay Area, CA (zone: 9B)

Comment

Have noticed it as well, but in a few minutes they show up. I do believe it is a caching issue.
              Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

And it's all back to normal. Guess I'll have to learn to wait more than .003 seconds.
                Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Working...
                X