• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to reach figs

But I've got to get them.

Jennings, Southwest Louisiana, Zone 9a

Nice! !!! I wish I had that problem! !!
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

That just looks to good to be true. Is that what fig heaven would look like?
      Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Thanks for the comments. I was picking figs this afternoon and I looked up and saw that group of figs and decided to take a picture. That's one of my Celeste trees that makes a good crop every year, no problem with fruit dropping.
        Jennings, Southwest Louisiana, Zone 9a

Comment

Real nice. My LSU Improved Celeste had marble size figs on it. I've still got a longs wait to get where you are.
          Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Awesoooooome! Fig heaven or fig hell. You can see them but you can never get close enough to taste them or even worst you reach them , pick them and when you put them in your mouth they turn into blueberries!!!!lol. Sorry fellas just a little fig humor. Great looking figs Wisner. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Go to Home despot or Lowe's and get an extension pole. There are a variety of attachments that can help. I made a basket and tied a razor blade near the top. The attachment for unscrewing large bulbs would work if they're very ripe.
              Bob C.
              Kansas City, MO Z6

Comment

You must be living right...looks like fig Nirvana to me.
                Windham CT zone 6a

Comment

Working...
                X