X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When searching EBay

When you turn to eBay to fill that gap in your want/need list what is your search criteria?
    How do you eliminate interior fabrics and other none fruiting items?

Figster
    Ian

Really happy with what I have.

Add live tree
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

i usually search for fig tree cuttings and get both cuttings and trees.
      Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Thanks to HarveyC. from an older topic... cuttings and trees USA only, Good Luck.

Cuttings http://www.ebay.com/sch/Yard-Garden-...c&LH_PrefLoc=1

Trees http://www.ebay.com/sch/Yard-Garden-...p2045573.m1684
        Pete R - Hudson Valley, NY - zone 5b

Comment

Thank you all for your quick response and links. Very helpful.

Figster
          Ian

Really happy with what I have.

Comment

To filter even more, add a minus sign to whatever you DON'T want to see. Example: If you're searching for a live Maltese Falcon and you don't want to see cuttings in the search results, you would type: Maltese Falcon fig -cuttings
            The seller may not have 'live' in their listing, even though they're selling a live tree, which may lessen the chance you'll find it. That hurts the seller, since keywords are how we find your item.
            Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

If youre looking for plants you can search for fig tree and then filter the results by choosing home and garden in the categories and then on the left select yard garden and outdoor living and then select flowers trees and plants. That should eliminate that odd book with the naked people and the wow wow wubbzy dvd.
              Travis
              Pittsburgh, pa

Comment

Working...
              X