X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• July 12th Nyack Street Fair Selling Fig Trees

Hi All
    This Sunday July 12th from 10am to 5 pm is Nyack’s Famous Street Fair. This terrific fair in Rockland County NY runs twice a year and draws thousands of people along Main Street and Broadway. This year there will be a booth selling Fig Trees and it will be run by one of our favorite fig people…. Me. I’m giving it a shot to see how well fig plants sell at a street fair. If you are around please stop by to say hello. There will be deep discounts to any and all Fig Forum members. I will be on Broadway between DePew Ave and Hudson Ave. and will have lots of nice fig trees on hand.
    Wish me luck!

Wow!! Good luck, sounds like fun!

Comment

Good luck! Wish I was within driving distance. Maybe you'll recruit a new addict.
      Randall - Gulf Breeze, FL. zone 8b. Wish list: Anything that "newnandawg" - Mike, ranks as an 8 out 10 or higher.

Comment

Looking forward to hearing about this!
        Ed
        SW PA zone 6a

Comment

Sounds like fun! I wish I could drop by too
          Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

love street fairs i think you will kill it wish i was near would bring radio flyer and load up

Comment

Good luck! Wish I was closer!
              Von, Northern VA 7a

Comment

Nyack is a bit of a drive, but it's only about an hour and a half away. I might just be able to make it! What varieties will you be selling?
                Queens NYC - Zone 7b
                (DatesNFigs at the other place.)

Comment

Good luck Coop. I Wish I could make it.l looking forward for the update.

Comment

Thanks so much my friends. Its a new fig endeavor for me. I will bring some Dominicks Italian starts for any and all forum friends

Comment

Pictures Coop, we all like pictures. Until I learn to read just post me a picture
                      Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Sounds great, have a good and sell a lot
                        Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
                        Buffalo WV Z6

Comment

Thanks for all the good wishes. It will be a fun day. Hope to see some of you there tomorrow

Comment

• fitzski
                            fitzski commented
                            Editing a comment
                            I wish I was a little closer than 3 hours or else I would show up. The Dominick I received from you is doing well. I'm being extra careful with it seeing I'm down to 1 tree now as I lost a few in the pot-up stage.

Thanks again for sharing the Dominick.

Good luck Coop don't forget to take lots of pictures
                          Wish List -

Comment

Hope the street fair is going great Coop!!!
                            Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Ok Coop, any updates?
                              Randall - Gulf Breeze, FL. zone 8b. Wish list: Anything that "newnandawg" - Mike, ranks as an 8 out 10 or higher.

Comment

Working...
                              X