X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are having so much rain

I just checked on the figs, I think they are OK
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
    Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana
    Buffalo WV Z6

Same here, it's like living in the PNW.... so weird. Everything is green rather than brown.... just weird. But I'm liking it!!! From a decade of drought to more rain in 2 months than in the last decade.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Ha! It's certainly been a wet season for us too.
      Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

Enough rain??? That wet stuff? Ah, the memories....
        SoCal, zone 10.
        www.ourfigs.com Invite your friends.

Comment

We've been having a very wet summer also. It's to the point where it's too wet. The ground has been so saturated that each time it rains it doesn't soak into the ground it just runs off making a muddy mess of things. The only good thing is that I haven't had to water any pots since spring. The bad part is all the fertilizer is getting washed out of the pots and if it keeps this rainy pattern up when the figs ripen some will be splitting and others will have the flavor watered down. Too! much rain is not a "good thing"
          Wishlist; Green Michurinska, St. Rita
          Tony
          Sarver, PA Zone 6A.

Comment

It has rained so much that many of my outdoor projects are either way behind or they are being scrubbed till next year.
            Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

What is rain,it is very dry and hot here in Eastern NC. If it does not rain soon,might have to get Hershell "The Rain Maker" do a rain dance for North Carolina.
              New Bern NC Zone 8a ,Wish list : Col de Dame Rimada ,Galica Negra

Comment

Working...
              X