Grade A large eggs and Grade A large fig
    Attached Files
    Wish List - Any LSU fig

Wow!!!
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

This is what a Legacy Celeste looks like. HWY 1 North of HWY 190 at False River Louisiana
      Attached Files
      Wish List - Any LSU fig

Comment

That...is...Amazing.......

Ross B. Santa Rosa Calif zone 9b, wish list: CdD Blanc, Igo, Palmata, Sucrette, Morroco, Galicia Negra

Comment

Very nice! How old is the tree? Great looking fig!
          Randall - Gulf Breeze, FL. zone 8b. Wish list: Anything that "newnandawg" - Mike, ranks as an 8 out 10 or higher.

Comment

The fig did not come from that tree. The Fig is a Texas Blue Giant, the tree is the Legacy Celeste. MIXED PICTURES IN POSTING
            Wish List - Any LSU fig

Comment

What i have to look forward to. Thanks for the photo.
              Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Danny, I had a Texas Blue Giant I bought from Fannick's Nursery in 2005. It leaked sap whenever it put out a new leaf. Anyway, I do not remember the fruit looking like yours. I checked to see if I took pics, but I can't find any. I seem to remember the fruit being more round and having striped skin that was a purplish blue with green undertones. I do not remember the interior color. It was among my mass casualties in 2009. I had no desire to replace it.
                Littleton, CO (zone 5b) - In Containers
                N.E. of Austin, TX (zone 8b)- In Ground.

Comment

James - What you describe is exactly what my Jack's Quarter Pounder looks like. I got the Quarter Pounder from Alexis (Landscapewitch) at the Louisiana get together in Lafayette in 2012
                  Wish List - Any LSU fig

Comment

That's a very nice big fig Danny! Is it main crop? It resembles my Black jack Breba in coloration but shape doesn't match! Do you have a leaf pic? Thanks for sharing!

The huge Celeste looks amazing also! Lots of figs on that one I bet!

Comment

I've not grown 1/4 Pounder to compare against. I saw on the other forum you posted they do not sell this variety anymore. I wonder what happened. When I arrived at Fannick's as they were closing up. A woman (presumably one of the owners) who lived next door let me in to buy the tree. She then took me to the house next door to the nursery (again presumably where she lived) and showed me the mother bush which was fairly large. I seem to remember my tree matching the one growing in the ground... but then I am relying on my memory which might not be so smart.
                      Littleton, CO (zone 5b) - In Containers
                      N.E. of Austin, TX (zone 8b)- In Ground.

Comment

CHECK OUT MY POST "FIG TREE THEFT"
                        Wish List - Any LSU fig

Comment

Working...
                        X