X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of guests around...

More guests than members here lately....
    Why not sign up and introduce yourselves?
    Jesse in western Maine, zone 4/5
    Wishlist- Figues Juane, Demos unk, Nantes Maroc, Thermalito

I was noticing that as well, I suspect that some are the same non member lurkers of many sites, and others are waiting to see how things go on the new forum before committing. Some may also be search engine spiders searching for for key words.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Maybe some banned people trolling about?
      Rafael
      Zone 7b, Queens, New York

Comment

Not the dreaded "troll" word. ...
        Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Has anyone been banned yet? Or blocked from the start?
          Ed
          SW PA zone 6a

Comment

• AscPete
            AscPete commented
            Editing a comment
            Not that I'm aware of.
            Everyone is Welcome,
            (Maybe not Hershell, but don't tell him : )

• Hershell
            Hershell commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes Ed. I've been blocked from posting pictures, and will soon be banned completely. 😕 Hey, someone has to be first.

• Hershell
            Hershell commented
            Editing a comment
            By the way. I'm just kidding so don't take it the wrong way.

Jon, Aaron and Rich?....
          Frank Tallahasee 8B
          North Florida Figs

Comment

• AscPete
            AscPete commented
            Editing a comment
            I personally have no issues with any of them.
            Yes, I would welcome all of them, this Forum has a modicum of moderation....

• WillsC
            WillsC commented
            Editing a comment
            I have issues with all 3 of them, not welcome.

I think your login times out after 1 hour. Perhaps they are members who just logged out?
          https://www.figbid.com/Listing/Browse?Seller=Kelby
          SE PA
          Zone 6

Comment

Almost all of the guests you see are spiders, bots, google and Bing.
            Plant sales are closed until further notice.

Comment

Honestly some of those guests are probably members like me who only sign in to comment, post etc. if they see something they can contribute. I stop by a lot of forums but only sign in when there's something to be said.
              RI Zone 6a
              Container Herder

Comment

I think that you might be right. I actually have to log into this site so if I don't post I show as a guest.
                NC Zone 7a-b

Comment

They're ghosts who never tasted a fresh fig in life so they can't help being drawn here.
                  Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Come to think of it, Wills' least wanted individuals could be on the forum now. There's no way to know. Anyone can get the address [email protected] or similar. Kind of scarey. Who's stalking you when you don't even know it?
                    Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Working...
                    X