X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay Trusted Seller With Some Nice Fig Plants

Here is your chance to own some really great fig varieties and help keep this forum going.

This guy is among the top packers and shippers on ebay. I know because I have bought several figs from him in the past.

I have had a tractor and a chipper in the shop this month, so could only save $150 of social security this month. It's going on the Ice Crystal plant. I like the leaves.

Good luck on y'all's bidding!
    Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Link to the seller?
    Ed
    SW PA zone 6a

Comment

I am having trouble pasting from my clipboard at the moment. Must be a server thing. Worked ok earlier this morning. I'll try on my laptop.
      Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Was it Wills?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/willscfigs/m...1&_ipg=&_from=
        Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

• jmaler
          jmaler commented
          Editing a comment
          Yup, that's it. Thanks

There is something about Android and Chrome that our server dosen't like sometimes because at times there are some functions on this forum i am not able to do but then other times everything is fine. Donno???

• fitzski
          fitzski commented
          Editing a comment
          ok, cool. Wills has a large collection. The cuttings I bought from him earlier this year are doing well.

Yup.. he only has awesome stuff. I like to kick tires during lunch now I have something to look at

I never hear about the taste of a fig from the ice crystal so I can only assume it's leaves are the selling point.
        Last edited by sal; 07-22-2015, 11:40 AM.
        Zone 6a Orange County NY

Comment

• jmaler
          jmaler commented
          Editing a comment
          The leaves....that is why I want one to plant in ground by the porch just to admire and watch grow.

Wow they just sold for cheap price..!
        Zone 6a Orange County NY

Comment

That is funny. I clicked on the link wondering who it was
          Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Crazy, I think maybe because people think it's to late to root cuttings??
            Zone 6a Orange County NY

Comment

I buy from him nice stuff

Comment

Originally posted by sal View Post
                Wow they just sold for cheap price..!
                Originally posted by sal View Post
                Crazy, I think maybe because people think it's to late to root cuttings??

Sal,

What do you mean? The 21 auctions don't end till Sunday, and they are plants not cuttings?

And for those that PM'ed me and asked why I don't post on the board and announce I have the auctions up......I guess it is just because I want to be careful that people don't think this board is for my own uses. I may own the board technically but it is the communities. Though I have always reserved the right to screw with people that screw with me......right Herpshell and Rafed. Appearances do matter. For the record members are welcome to post links to their auctions.
                Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

• sal
                  sal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yeah I just realized that lol sorry...It was Dave's auction. I respect your choice for not posting your auctions here but you always have Beautiful trees..

What ever you say, Bunny.

Comment

"And for those that PM'ed me and asked why I don't post on the board and announce I have the auctions up......"

We'll sound the gong when they show up, don't worry!
                  Ed
                  SW PA zone 6a

Comment

Lol thanks Ed.

Comment

Good stuff, Wills. I just bid on the Noire de Caromb out of nostalgia from having been in Caromb 2 weeks ago.
                      Frank Tallahasee 8B
                      North Florida Figs

Comment

Working...
                      X