X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Website upgrade, possible down time.

2015-07-23 1:45:00 EST May be down a few minutes but probably only a issue for the left coast folks or those wit insomnia
    Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Nice update Cugino
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
      Randall - Gulf Breeze, FL. zone 8b. Wish list: Anything that "newnandawg" - Mike, ranks as an 8 out 10 or higher.

Comment

LMAO.........I forgot that was even still up there. Yes they were the two arm twisters I have mentioned.
        Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Wills, so what all was upgraded/changed on the forum?
          newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

Originally posted by newnandawg View Post
            Wills, so what all was upgraded/changed on the forum?
            Mostly bug fixes but the below were enhancements also some enhancements for mobile users.

Several updates to the interface have been applied to the software. These include:
            • Indicator in which topics user has posted [VBV-4849]: Topics will now show a green check mark on the status indicator for users that have posted in the topic.
            • Front End Interface for HTML State [VBV-7616]: For those users with permission to post HTML directly, they can now choose whether that permission is applied on each post that they make. This should give greater control over creating content on your sites.
            • Change Style & Templates navigation block to Styles & Themes [VBV-14530]: To correspond with changes in the functionality of the Style and Templates area for Cloud customers, the terminology has been updated. This is only a phrasing change and does not affect any functionality on Cloud or Standard licenses.
            • Send notification to end user on content quote [VBV-3889]: Users should now get a notification when their posts are quoted within a topic.
            • Various fixes have been applied to Attachments and viewing attachments so that permissions are properly applied.
            • Debug options not working in admincp [VBV-14601]: Debugging should now work properly in the AdminCP

Comment

Herpshell I know, but who's Hershell?
              Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

Originally posted by Harborseal View Post
                Herpshell I know, but who's Hershell?

That would be his evil brother......no wait that is Danny, the duck whisperer.

Comment

Working...
                X