X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• article from the 2015 LSU Fig Field Day

This is an article written by Johnny Morgan. You may of seen him at the field day taking pictures, and interviewing people.

http://www.lsuagcenter.com/news_arch...-field-day.htm

thanks for sharing. Good read for those not able to attend.
    Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Glad I got to read this article. Thanks for bringing it up.
      Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Thanks for posting that article. Makes me look forward to next year.
        Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

Is it possible to visit the LSU Agcenter just any time?
          Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

You can go pretty much anytime. i've been out there before, and had people blow right by on their cart and not say a word.

Comment

Interesting.

I bid a job not far from there, if we win I'll be in the area for 3 or 4 months.
              Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

• COGardener
                COGardener commented
                Editing a comment
                I sure hope so too, spending 3 or so months in the Big Easy will tragically difficult!!! If would be nice to have the trees tagged, but if they are not....... it's cool.

I also hope that I get an opportunity meet some members that live in the area.... or with in a few hours drive. Hint Hint

• MSfiglake
                MSfiglake commented
                Editing a comment
                The wood stakes with the names are always there. i also have it plotted out on a spreadsheet.

• Chrisk
                Chrisk commented
                Editing a comment
                Awesome . It would be nice if you could please post a photo of the spreadsheet. I was totally unprepared for my first visit. I will be ready next time though.

Very cool article. Thanks for bringing it up. It was a very nice event. I will be going back next year.

Comment

Working...
              X