X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Logging Me Out?

I have been having an issue recently with Safari on my IPhone logging me out
    almost every time I go to a different website. No problems on my PC
    or IMac.

Anyone else having this issue?
    newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Time for an Android! !!
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

NOT
      newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

Yes, what Scott said. Lol. My iPhone and I pad logs me out every time after a certain amount of time (when not in use of course)and I have to do it all over again. No big deal. My droid has a feature that asks you if you want the device to remember the password when you try to log in so its a bit quicker . That's how I've been doing it since the "beginning "!

Comment

Is no one checking the remember me box in the log in?
          Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

I check the box but get logged out about every two weeks on one device or the other. I changed my password to logmein. Just kidding
            Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

The only time I get logged out is when a clear my history.

Comment

My situation on my iphone is similar to that of "HERPSHELL." Every 3-4 weeks I get logged off and have to log back in. Unlike Scott, I do not clear my history, so its not that.
                Rafael
                Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

Has anything here been changed in the past day or two? This has been an on-going gripe of mine for at least a month. On my PC (using Chrome) I've been logged out after maybe 15 minutes of inactivity which had been annoying me enough to the point I didn't visit as often. Sometime yesterday or last night this stopped being a problem. Fingers crossed.
                  My fig photos <> My fig cuttings (starts late January) <> My Youtube Videos

Comment

Perhaps Wills put in a trouble ticket.

Comment

He did but only assigned it to me! Harvey he hasn't assigned that one to me. Yet!
                      Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Working...
                      X