X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watch president debate today?

I not big on politics... I won't get into why...but I had to post tis.. Most of you I am positive you see tis before in you life's and is one my favorite actor.... I want you to pay attention and tell me even if you never see tis before and laugh too much you must watch again to understand what I'm saying.... Tia was done in the 70's! Before Middle East issue.... Before black president.... Before black people went to moon or play American football.... Tis is pure comedy? Or there is message in people that we no even see we tell future! Just watch for me. Don't have mouth full of food or drink because you make mess laughing but serious think about it and post you thought. Not for political argument or others opinion. Just for tis specific question. Grazie

http://youtu.be/yssYKoZRQRs
    Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
    1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
    2) This weeks ebay auctions.

I wanted to watch....but forgot! Oops
    Zone 8B, Texas

Comment

I have found that the less I watch/read/hear about politics the better my blood pressure is. I just want them all to just leave me alone.

You know what politics is all about, right? "Poly" means "many" and ticks are little blood-suckers....so many little blood-suckers.

Oops...np just ticked up. Time to go look at my figlings and chill....
      Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

Is from Saturday night live 1970's

Comment

Ahhhh! OK, will check that out.

Comment

I had forgotten that piece. Richard Pryor is always funny as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Sì! I love in stir crazy!

Comment

Working...
              X