Clear All

• Pretty Flower:)

This one really popped.

Click image for larger version

Name:	flower.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	126.9 KB
ID:	33506
    Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

ficus starfish
    Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

wow
      Greg Luchak
      N.W. Arkansas - Zone 6b

Comment

Would that be considered an ultimate split? It is pretty in its own way.
        Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

I like to think that it made a very satisfying POP! and caused all the dogs in the neighborhood to bark. Maybe even a big enough shock wave to kill the [insert pest of your choice] getting ready to eat the fig next to it.
          Brett in Athens, GA zone 7b/8a

Comment

Still looks good enough to eat or no?
            Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

I never even tried it.....it looked very dry. It was Battaglia btw. That is just how it came off the tree, I did not flatten it.
              Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

• Taverna78
                Taverna78 commented
                Editing a comment
                Tis is still one tree I love to have.

It amaze me how much I complained about rai. Rain rain in spring and summer. Now hot hot hot. No rain 16 days but humid. Trees make me feel like I am give them all steroids!
              Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
              1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
              2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

That is amazing and beautiful Wills, I'm very glad you shared it.
                Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Speak of flower... In Italia we have vining flower wild that is In Photo. Has anyone seen or know where I can purchase out here? They are almost impossible to start plant from seeds. I've tried for years and only made it to seedling and die. Again in Italia is like dandelion but is belle..
                  Attached Files

Comment

Wills, I have the same problem with Adriatic JH and Strawberry, green figs with red flesh. They seem to ripen internally and start swelling but the skin remains hard and unyielding. When the pressure gets greater than the skin can hold it busts into a starburst. I get to eat very few off of my two trees. They are great tasting figs but out of hundreds on the trees last year I got to eat a dozen.
                    "gene"
                    Zone 9 Houma LA in the bayou land.

Comment

Will.... Ok... Unless I only to no known this. COOLEST FLOWER!!!

Monkey orchid!!!!
                      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                      X