X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accaino

This sure looks like Sal's or Aldo etc. Any pictures of Accaino to post?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.
    Frank Tallahasee 8B
    North Florida Figs

From Last year Acciano on the right in the double pic
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

Frank, I posted pictures on the other forum last year. I thought the same thing.
      Art
      Western Pa -6a

Comment

Here is mine. Caprified.

Comment

My main crop isn't ripe yet but here's a bad picture of a beba.
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Anyone have both to compare? Does it taste the same as those other ones?
            Bob C. KC, MO Zone 6a. Wanted: Martineca Rimada, Galicia Negra, Fioroni Ruvo, De La Reina - Pons, Tauro, BFF, Sefrawi, Sbayi, Mavra Sika , Fillaciano Bianco, Corynth, Souadi, Acciano Purple, LSU Tiger, LSU Red, Cajun Gold, BB-10 any great tasting fig

Comment

I do not have Aldo's I do have Sal's and Acciano. Last year likley after Art's post I was asked if I thought they were he same and at that time I did not think so, but the more I looked the more I began to wonder. Neither has fruited this year for me yet. I have also heard suggested that Sicilian Red is the same. I had one fruit from it earlier this year pic below, but main yet to fruit
              Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

Working...
              X