X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maltese Falcon (main)

This one was laying in the container and should have stayed on the tree another two days. For not being as ripe as I'd want it, it tasted pretty good. Sweet and figgy. I have more that should ripen correctly. I will show them in a day or two. I'd give this one an 8.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Art
    Western Pa -6a

Real nice Art, this is a variety I've been thinking about picking up.

Your making it hard to keep my collection reasonable. I know what's one more. .. that's what I said 30 cultivars ago. .. and I'm still saying it. .. lol

Looks amazing.
    Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

Mmmmm... Have a MF cutting in the fridge that I plan on attempting to root in November/December timeframe so it will have some healthy roots and size on it come spring.
      Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

I hope it is successful for you Bryant.
        Scott - Colorado Springs, CO - Zone 4/5 (Depending on the year) - Elevation 6266ft

“Though the problems of the world are increasingly complex, the solutions remain embarrassingly simple.” – Bill Mollison

Comment

• DBJohnson
          DBJohnson commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks! Me,too!

Looking good! My maltese falcons had more of an amber interior and wasn't as good as I hoped but now they in ground hopefully all that will change.
        Ryan- CenLa, zone 8a/b

Comment

Working...
        X