X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT. Prayers needed.

I crashed my Harley last night. I have lots of road rash and a few missing teeth. A concussion and a fractured nose.
    Randall - Gulf Breeze, FL. zone 8b. Wish list: Anything that "newnandawg" - Mike, ranks as an 8 out 10 or higher.

Not sure my prayers carry much weight but I did anyway. Hope you don't hurt too much.

Comment

Randall, speedy recovery and a big thank you that your still here with us.
      Dave- Waterford, Ct. Zone 6a

Comment

Randall, I'm not much of prayers guy, but man, I feel for you. Get well soon, my fellow N. Floridian!
        Last edited by FMD; 08-23-2015, 10:55 AM.
        Frank Tallahasee 8B
        North Florida Figs

Comment

Speedy recovery and healing.
          Bryant...Franklin County, VA...Zone 7a. Wish List: a 32 hour day....more sleep

Comment

Praying for you 'Whiterk' for a quick recovery.
            I have a real dislike of bikes because of what has happened to too many people I know on them.
            Ed
            SW PA zone 6a

Comment

Randal, Pray you recover soon. I still have my License, but been over 20 years since I straddled a road bike.
              Last edited by strudeldog; 08-23-2015, 10:33 AM.
              Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

Randall, get better soon.
                newnandawg 7b Newnan, GA

Comment

Amico.. My apologies for you accident. You heal quickly and keep us post with you progress.
                  Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
                  1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
                  2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

It's great that your posting. I've been there and done that on a dirt bike so I know the pain. Get well soon.
                    Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

Our prayers are with you Randall . Get well soon and with the least amount of pain! Time to list the Harley in EBay? Think of how many more fig trees you can buy with the extre cash!!!!
                      Take care bud.
                      Oh and BTW every prayer counts especially when you pray for the good of others so keep praying y'all!!!

Comment

Randall am sorry for your pain, feel better, I ride a cruiser too, never been in an accident, 6 + years of riding, be safe and be well.
                        Rafael
                        Zone 10b, Miami, FL

Comment

I'm going to chance some criticism and speak my mind here.........this is what happens when you get...older

Until you lay one down hard....you don't know the true value of friends

my prayers for you...not only for your healing but for the minut possibility that a second thought about two wheelers may enter your shaken brain

I too have been there, a very, very long time ago....once only

Randall, there are far too many figs to taste in your future. To chance the loss of those equisite tastes against the driving skills of others on the road??....I'll let your wife do the remainder of the talking. You're a smart young man, listen to her.

It sounds like you went over the top.....you'll not forget the view...ever....

The fact that you're posting gives us all hope, heal up fast....you've got lots of figs to plant
                          Ross B. Santa Rosa Calif zone 9b, wish list: CdD Blanc, Igo, Palmata, Sucrette, Morroco, Galicia Negra

Comment

Prayers from here for speedy and complete healing.
                            Bob C.
                            Kansas City, MO Z6

Comment

Eesh, at least it wasn't worse. Well wishes for a speedy recovery.
                              Calvin, Wish list is to finish working on the new house, someday.
                              Bored? Grab a rake, paint roller, or a cordless drill and come over!

Comment

Scary things those bikes also been there and done that. Heal quick.
                                Cutting sales start Nov 1 at 9PM eastern time as always at willsfigs.com

Comment

Get well soon. At least you are alive. You can always get another bike. I have been too. Full gear can save your life.
                                  Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

Get well, thinking of you.
                                    Jesse in western Maine, zone 4/5
                                    Wishlist- earliest maincrop varieties

Comment

Ouch! How many prayers did you say on the way over the handlebars? Heal well and soon.
                                      Dale

Comment

Prayers for speedy recovery and another cool ride, be safe bro.
                                        Shailesh, Pennsylvania, ZONE 6B

Comment

Prayers for you Randal to heal quickly and completely.

I too once rode but gave it up for a family. A couple of years back my son bought a Honda and asked me if I wanted to take it for a ride. At first I said no, then decided to just ride it around the block. Well I did that at one point I had to drive 45 mph to keep up with traffic and it scared the hell out of me. I got home and parked it and told him never to invite me to do it again.
                                          Blessings,
                                          "gene"
                                          Zone 9 Houma LA in the bayou land.

Comment

Randal, speedy recovery.
                                            Vito

Comment

morning update....?...how ya doin?
                                              Ross B. Santa Rosa Calif zone 9b, wish list: CdD Blanc, Igo, Palmata, Sucrette, Morroco, Galicia Negra

Comment

Get well soon. I hope you're still able to eat figs.
                                                Kevin (Eastern MA - Zone 5b/6a)

Comment

Originally posted by Whiterk View Post
                                                  ...a few missing teeth.
                                                  Still praying for your recovery Randall.
                                                  The only consolation I can give you is that it doesn't take much teeth to eat well ripened figs.

Ed
                                                  SW PA zone 6a

Comment

Working...
                                                  X