• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BMKK air layers

Click image for larger version

Name:	BDB39B99-504F-4F37-98E8-D7977296F71B.jpeg
Views:	18
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	366141 hey fellow fig maniacs....lol. My BMKK air layers are all potted up and doing well. I’ll be at the Staten Island figfest on Saturday. I’m looking to sell 2 of them. PM me if interested. Pics available if interested. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tonytone; 09-13-2018, 08:19 PM. Reason: First two photos are the air layers for sale. Last three photos are the parent plant.
    Wish list: sangue dolce, HdA, Pasteliere, Luv, CC, colonel littmans,
    Princeton, NJ. Z6B

Real nice

Comment

Hi Tonytone is it to late to get in on a BMKK?

Comment

• ginamcd
        ginamcd commented
        Editing a comment
        With such a valuable variety, you may want to look for a more local source. Shipping plants into CA is s no-no and from what I understand there's a possibility it will be confiscated.

• Zmonster
        Zmonster commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree, Im a newbie.

• Tonytone
        Tonytone commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Gina...can tell I’ve got a lot to learn about this plant for sale stuff...I really didn’t get into this obsession to become a sales person...

Not too late. I noticed 2 of the air layers looked a bit droopy so I held back on selling any of them...I have all of them still.
      Princeton, NJ. Z6B

Comment

You need to remove half of those leaves on the air layers so the roots can support the rest.

Comment

• fig Lebowski
          fig Lebowski commented
          Editing a comment
          I usually just keep mine in the shade for about 2 weeks, then stick them with the rest of my trees, I have yet to have an issue with one of my airlayers I’ve made.

Segunfig Lebowski Thanx. On one of the air layers (the biggest one, longest branch) the leaves curled n dropped. Guess the plant did what it had to to survive. It actually looks better now with just the upper most leaves remaining. I did place all of them in the shade, looking much better now. Thanx for the advice.
        Princeton, NJ. Z6B

Comment

Congratulations! You did great job

Comment

Nurses all the air layers back to health. Shipped only one of them. Still have 2 available as the people most interested still haven’t decided to pull the trigger...
            Princeton, NJ. Z6B

Comment

PM sent
              Eric - Santa Barbara, CA Zone 10a

Comment

Wow Tonytone I'm extremely surprised you still have this trees!!!!!
                Luis, sacramento CA 9b
                wish list: BNR, Zaffiro, CdDM

Comment

• Tonytone
                  Tonytone commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I wouldn’t sell any of them till I was sure they were doing well...now I’m sure.

Hi Tony, do you have any BM airlayers left?

Comment

• Tonytone
                  Tonytone commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes I do have one left.

How much were you selling them for?
                Zone 7B/8A Wake Forest, NC. Wish list - 1. To stop murdering fig cuttings. 2. To find the biggest, juiciest, cold hardiest, most delicious common fig in the world! (and not murder it)

Comment

Tony, I was going to send a PM once my plant arrived to update you BUT.....

The plant arrived so healthy and in the best shipping packing I have ever seen I just had to make it a little more public to brag on you

Dealing with you has been a pleasure man! You're one of the good ones!

thanks again
                  AJ -- Zone 6b -- Bristol, Virginia
                  Wishlist: Paratjal Rimada, CDD's, variegated figs (not panache, CDDr, martinenca r.), LSU varieties (only lesser known types)

Comment

So glad u received it in good condition! It was just potted up in very good soil medium that I mixed and is in a large 3 gallon pot so you shouldn’t have to do a thing but give it some TLC. I hope u can get the fig on it to ripen for you. And, it was my total pleasure getting that plant to you...keep in touch.
                    Princeton, NJ. Z6B

Comment

Guess you can take BM off ur wish list! I have VDB for you also...PM me.
                      Princeton, NJ. Z6B

Comment

Got your BMKK you sent in perfect condition that the other guy would apparently not pay you for properly. Thanks, plant was packed best I ever saw. I will be sending you the one you want next
                        Z8A NC SANDHILLS

WISH LIST BURGAN UNK, ZAFFIRO,

Comment

Working...
                        X