X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YATAMA
    replied
    Got your BMKK you sent in perfect condition that the other guy would apparently not pay you for properly. Thanks, plant was packed best I ever saw. I will be sending you the one you want next

Leave a comment:

• Tonytone
    replied
    Guess you can take BM off ur wish list! I have VDB for you also...PM me.

Leave a comment:

• Tonytone
    replied
    So glad u received it in good condition! It was just potted up in very good soil medium that I mixed and is in a large 3 gallon pot so you shouldn’t have to do a thing but give it some TLC. I hope u can get the fig on it to ripen for you. And, it was my total pleasure getting that plant to you...keep in touch.

Leave a comment:

• NuFigger
    replied
    Tony, I was going to send a PM once my plant arrived to update you BUT.....

The plant arrived so healthy and in the best shipping packing I have ever seen I just had to make it a little more public to brag on you

Dealing with you has been a pleasure man! You're one of the good ones!

thanks again

Leave a comment:

• Tonytone
    commented on 's reply
    Yes I do have one left.

• Michael
    replied
    How much were you selling them for?

Leave a comment:

• vito12831
    replied
    Hi Tony, do you have any BM airlayers left?

Leave a comment:

• Tonytone
    commented on 's reply
    I wouldn’t sell any of them till I was sure they were doing well...now I’m sure.

• Lysis1.ll68
    replied
    Wow Tonytone I'm extremely surprised you still have this trees!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Evdurtschi
    replied
    PM sent

Leave a comment:

• Tonytone
    replied
    Nurses all the air layers back to health. Shipped only one of them. Still have 2 available as the people most interested still haven’t decided to pull the trigger...

Leave a comment:

• Tonytone
    commented on 's reply
    Thanks Gina...can tell I’ve got a lot to learn about this plant for sale stuff...I really didn’t get into this obsession to become a sales person...

• Zmonster
    commented on 's reply
    I agree, Im a newbie.

• Fig-Doctor
    replied
    Congratulations! You did great job

Leave a comment:

• ginamcd
    commented on 's reply
    With such a valuable variety, you may want to look for a more local source. Shipping plants into CA is s no-no and from what I understand there's a possibility it will be confiscated.

• Tonytone
    replied
    Segunfig Lebowski Thanx. On one of the air layers (the biggest one, longest branch) the leaves curled n dropped. Guess the plant did what it had to to survive. It actually looks better now with just the upper most leaves remaining. I did place all of them in the shade, looking much better now. Thanx for the advice.

Leave a comment:

• fig Lebowski
    commented on 's reply
    I usually just keep mine in the shade for about 2 weeks, then stick them with the rest of my trees, I have yet to have an issue with one of my airlayers I’ve made.

• Segun
    replied
    You need to remove half of those leaves on the air layers so the roots can support the rest.

Leave a comment:

• Tonytone
    replied
    Not too late. I noticed 2 of the air layers looked a bit droopy so I held back on selling any of them...I have all of them still.

Leave a comment:

• Zmonster
    replied
    Hi Tonytone is it to late to get in on a BMKK?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne
    replied
    Real nice

Leave a comment:

• Tonytone
    started a topic BMKK air layers

BMKK air layers

Click image for larger version

Name:	BDB39B99-504F-4F37-98E8-D7977296F71B.jpeg
Views:	20
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	366141 hey fellow fig maniacs....lol. My BMKK air layers are all potted up and doing well. I’ll be at the Staten Island figfest on Saturday. I’m looking to sell 2 of them. PM me if interested. Pics available if interested. Thanks!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Tonytone; 09-13-2018, 08:19 PM. Reason: First two photos are the air layers for sale. Last three photos are the parent plant.
Working...
X