X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going into Emergency Surgery

I am not going to minimize the power of prayer by asking for it in this instance, but please keep these young girls in your thoughts they entered surgery a few minutes ago. These Conjoined twins were born a couple months ago and doctors have closely watched them letting them delevop a little weight and taste uh, meant strength until surgery could be attempted. Doctors hands were forced into action early today as the larger twin developed a rupture and they just entered Emergency surgery.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.
    Last edited by strudeldog; 08-31-2015, 09:39 AM.
    Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

LOL, Phil, prayer sent for the sweetest outcome.
    Shailesh, Pennsylvania, ZONE 6B

Comment

Oh, Phil...
      Frank ~ zone 7a VA

Comment

Nice play. Was it successful?
        Calvin, Wish list is to finish working on the new house, someday.
        Bored? Grab a rake, paint roller, or a cordless drill and come over!

Comment

They need second opinion. Air lift them
          To me right away.
          Zone 5 Chicago IL Wish list:
          1) Rest peacfully Amico Bello Buddy 👼🏼.
          2) This weeks ebay auctions.

Comment

hehe, nice.
            Don - OH Zone 6a Wish list: Zaffiro, Moro de Caneva, Nerucciolo d'Elba, Bordissot Blanca Negra, Rubado

Comment

Wow! What a way to get folks to read your posts. Now, just eat those suckkas and let us know what they taste like.
              Jerry, Canyon Lake TX 8b

Comment

So I read the post.......then I see Sppsp say "LOL" I think what a jerk.....THEN I look at the picture Ahhhh...........
                Cutting sales have ended for the season. Plant sales will start March 1 at 8 eastern time. If it is still too cold in your area I can hold your plants till a date of your choosing.

Comment

Yea! You got me. Lol
                  Nothing in the world takes the place of growing citrus till figs come along. Ray City, Ga. Zone 8 b.

Comment

After several hours in surgery and despite a skilled medical team doctors were not able to save either twin. A private family ceremony was held and they are at peace. In lieu of flowers, donations can be sent to [email protected] (Paypal accepted) in support of the High Tunnel foundation for special needs figs.
                    Phil North Georgia Zone 7 Looking for: All of them, and on and on,

Comment

Originally posted by WillsC View Post
                      So I read the post.......then I see Sppsp say "LOL" I think what a jerk.....THEN I look at the picture Ahhhh...........

Shailesh, Pennsylvania, ZONE 6B

Comment

teehee

Comment

Working...
                        X